Wyatt loves writing and spirituality. His passion is to connect head with heart through engaging with the best spiritual writings that the Christian church has produced. Wyatt earned a BA in Philosophy and Religion with a minor in Greek at Liberty University. He also gained an MDiv and ThM in Old Testament from the Master’s Seminary. He went on to earn another ThM in Church History/Patristics from the Southern Baptist Theological Seminary, as well as a PhD in Biblical Theology. His dissertation focused on the Psalms.
Currently, he serves as the executive director of the Gospel Coalition Canada. He has spoken in a variety of ecclesial and academic settings and regularly writes a column called DeTrinitate for TGC Canada on the intersection of life and theology. He is married to Leanne, and they have one daughter and one son. Follow him on Twitter (@wagraham) and Instagram (@wyattagraham).
- PhD, Biblical Theology, Southern Baptist Theological Seminary
- ThM, Church History/Patristics, Southern Baptist Theological Seminary
- ThM, Old Testament, Master’s Seminary
- MDiv, Old Testament, Master’s Seminary
- BA, Philosophy and Religion, Liberty University